Sometimes you need to go off the beaten path. So, we designed our Rough Country Rear High Clearance Radius Arms to maximize ground clearance and off-road capability for your Polaris RZR. These easy-to-install upgrades over the stock radius arms are a no-brainer when you want to improve its overall performance. You will have more control over your UTV and a smoother ride with increased ground clearance, since the last thing you want when off-roading is to get hung up.
Solid Construction. Rough Country Rear High Clearance Radius Arms boasts a heavy-duty steel construction featuring a 1 1/4" x 3/8" DOM Grade Tubing finished in a durable black powder-coat that is sure to withstand the elements. Each kit utilizes 5/8" threaded Chromoly Heim joints and a 1/4" thick arm plate; these are some of the strongest arms on the market.
Installation. Rough Country's Radius Arms include all necessary components to complete the installation. Features 100% percent bolt-on design.
Warranty. This product is backed with a limited warranty for manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty, give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's products!
- 5/8" Threaded Heim Joints - Chromoly Material
- 1-1/4" x 3/8" DOM Grade Tubing.
- 1/4" Thick Arm Plate.
- Powder Coated for UV and Corrosion Resistance.
- Easy Install.
- Increased Ground clearance of the trail.
- Works with Rough Country's 2in Receiver Hitch (93039)
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Must confirm factory radius arm bolt size before ordering.
- If using the Rough Country 2IN RECEIVER HITCH PLATE (93039), you will not use the supplied backing plate.
|Est. Install Time||1 hour|
|2014-2022||4WD||Polaris||RZR XP 1000|
|2014-2022||4WD||Polaris||RZR XP 4 1000|